Final Practice Test Question

Started by ICUBlue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ICUBlue

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
May be a silly question and I know there's no right or wrong answer here but wanted some outside opinion...

I test on 6/30. I'm working on SB and QPacks now. I'll take AAMC FL1 Friday (2 Wks before test). I'm wondering when is best to take and then review FL2 since I will be traveling and unable to study the Friday thru Monday before my test (6/23-6/26).

I could either take FL2 this coming Tuesday 6/20 and review for a couple days or take it the Tuesday I get back 6/27 before my test. Thoughts?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile