Finally, I understand...wow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

back4more

MOTIVATED
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally know what erina looks like...wow...smart & beautiful.

I think I'm in love.

:love:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm reading it while riding a unicorn. The horn has built-in wi-fi.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rafa,

Your quote on your signature block is awesome! It sums up my life so far! I'm a "potential pre-med" right now (recently graduated w/ a degree in Political Science with a 3.95GPA, but I haven't had org. chem. or physics, etc). I'm looking into those hard classes now, as part of a pre-med requirement because I once gave up on them (working 12 hour rotating shifts at the Pentagon at the time I first attempted some of the hard sciences...didn't work out too well).

At any rate, cool quote. Who said it?

Yeah, Erina's gorgeous.

However, unless you're handsome, sensitive, smart, caring, rich, and willing to feed Erina ice cream in bed everyday for the rest of her life, as her best friend, I simply can't allow you to come anywhere near her.

Don't mess.

Fo' Realz.

Jackie OUT.

Who's Erina? Sorry, not around here enough to know people by name :(
Although I'll be here much more often from now on since I'm applying super hyper late (yes I know it's stupid but I figure I might as well do it this year and see what happens)

Edit: HOLY CRAP HER GPA IS HIGH...just noticed her MD applicants profile.

Seriously, you guys need to post a picture or something because this hype is killing me.

Yeah, Erina's gorgeous.

However, unless you're handsome, sensitive, smart, caring, rich, and willing to feed Erina ice cream in bed everyday for the rest of her life, as her best friend, I simply can't allow you to come anywhere near her.

Don't mess.

Fo' Realz.

Jackie OUT.

Jackie's Back!

o_O

Why was I not informed?

wow i've never had an entire thread dedicated to me before. looks like i've finally made a name for myself in this world!

and thank you, back4more...that was very nice of you :)

and jackie, you're amazing...as always!

Yeah, Erina's gorgeous.

Don't mess.

Fo' Realz.

Jackie OUT.

People have said your just as gorgeous, but I am sorry b/c I could not find your picture.
:cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
wow i've never had an entire thread dedicated to me before. looks like i've finally made a name for myself in this world!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That flower is HOT!

there's a picture of me on page 21 of the premed picture thread. be nice.

there's a picture of me on page 21 of the premed picture thread. be nice.

Jackie said I have to be handsome, smart, caring, blah blah blah...I'm sadly none of those.

But I can definately feed you ice cream everyday!

:cool:

whoa, when did you become my boyfriend? i usually know when i've started a relationship...although i do remember someone starting a fling between me and looque that neither of us actually agreed to...

Thats only the begining.
;)

I have never engaged in a conversation with a girl as beautiful as yourself...I was always protrayed as the geek.

Internet forums hardly count for conversations. And being portrayed is slightly different than "being". I am guessing the truth is the latter.

i smell troll. i'm sorry, but i dont date trolls. i think we need to break up.

Nice job with the leg humping boys. Way to make someone uncomfortable. Classy.

Put your e-penises away.

Ted-dy BEAR says "ERINAS BOYFRIEND"

:confused: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :confused: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :confused:

I can just imagine back4more sitting in front of his little Erina shrine, Boy George in the background, softly repeating over and over "It puts the lotion in the basket."

I nominate this thread Creepiest Ever On the Student Doctor Network.

haha ok while i appreciate this thread, i think it's time for it to be closed.

and by the way, i have a boyfriend of 3.5 years and i'm not currently looking for another one...but thanks!

Hopefully back4more isn't planning on making an interview suit Silence of the Lambs style.:rolleyes:

:laugh:

But they do say applicants should try to be memorable! That would certainly fit the bill... But perhaps you mean that's not the way you ideally want to be remembered...

haha ok while i appreciate this thread, i think it's time for it to be closed.

and by the way, i have a boyfriend of 3.5 years and i'm not currently looking for another one...but thanks!

:eek:

My heart just broke.

:(

Oh well, I'm over it.

:D

How do I close this stupid thread?

P.S. Erina, if he gives you trouble, gimme a holla.:luck:

Hopefully back4more isn't planning on making an interview suit Silence of the Lambs style.:rolleyes:

Rofl. I can always count on law2Doc's wit to make me laugh.