Finally! My final decision "Arizona"...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know after battling with myself on which school to attend ....tough choice....Over Michigan, Boston, Tufts, USC, and Temple...I've decided to go to Arizona. Thanks everyone for all your advice and support! I felt Arizona is the best choice for me after visiting all the schools more than once. Can't wait to meet all my classmates!! :D :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats. Wherever you go, I know you will fit in well.

Just wanted everyone to know after battling with myself on which school to attend ....tough choice....Over Michigan, Boston, Tufts, USC, and Temple...I've decided to go to Arizona. Thanks everyone for all your advice and support! I felt Arizona is the best choice for me after visiting all the schools more than once. Can't wait to meet all my classmates!! :D :D :D :D

congrats

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted everyone to know after battling with myself on which school to attend ....tough choice....Over Michigan, Boston, Tufts, USC, and Temple...I've decided to go to Arizona.

Congrats on making your decision. Were you holding a USC spot that you just gave up, or had you given up the USC spot a long time ago?

:( who knows what coulda been if you came to mich. it might've been the start of a beautiful friendship :p

congrats to ya!

and...

it might've been the start of a beautiful friendship

everyone together: "awwww".

:)

yay Tissy! lol. You will have a great time there I am sure. I remember you were soo happy when yo got that interview!

congratulations!!

i dont know about the rest of you guys but ive been holding my breath waiting for this descision.. now i can unpause my life..:p

do you mind sharing stats?
-ld

congrats tissy. best of luck in arizona!

Look forward to meeting ya when we get down there in July!

tissy, you've made an excellent decision, and in four years (actually, much sooner than that) you'll look back on it and be glad that you made that decision. Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Gavin!! I analyzed everything about every school I was accepted to and felt AZ is the best choice. I have to say when I make a choice it's after months of consideration!! I was accepted to at least 11 schools and considered around 6 but finalized it to three and decided on 1....Thanks for all your advice and other classmates such as KFLB (U know who you are)...thanks again and see you in July!! Whoot! Whoot!

Thanks Gavin!! I analyzed everything about every school I was accepted to and felt AZ is the best choice. I have to say when I make a choice it's after months of consideration!! I was accepted to at least 11 schools and considered around 6 but finalized it to three and decided on 1....Thanks for all your advice and other classmates such as KFLB (U know who you are)...thanks again and see you in July!! Whoot! Whoot!

Congratulations on your decision!! :) :) :) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I just sent you a PM.

Congrats, and see u in July!

PS. You better be as hot as the girl in your avatar :hardy:

Did you seriously put down deposits at all those schools? Seems like throwing money down the toilet to me.

Congratulations! It sounds like you took time and care in making your decision. A very good sign. Good Luck!

congrats Tissy!!!!

Good choice!