Finals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slowpoke

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Report in. Been at the library for a good few hours. Good progress. First final tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm with you. Physics: Electricity and Magnetism final tomorrow, well technically today now. Oh...man where did the hours go?

this place is closing in an hour, i need to move to a 24 hour zone :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Second quarter of physical chemistry (quantum mechanics) tomorrow. Took a nap from 4 to 730pm and the exam is at 830am, so I'll probably be staying up all night. Going through three previous year's finals and the key for our midterm this quarter and going to rewrite all my notes so they're organized and fit onto the two pages we get.

Differential equations
o-chem
BME

:O

Fortunately this should be the last time I ever take a math final
or a chem lab final :D

Second quarter of physical chemistry (quantum mechanics) tomorrow. Took a nap from 4 to 730pm and the exam is at 830am, so I'll probably be staying up all night. Going through three previous year's finals and the key for our midterm this quarter and going to rewrite all my notes so they're organized and fit onto the two pages we get.

PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME FOR DOING THAT!
I'm glad I'm not alone haha
the good thing is that I learn by writing
so a lot of times I write then
then don't study them :laugh:

PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME FOR DOING THAT!
I'm glad I'm not alone haha
the good thing is that I learn by writing
so a lot of times I write then
then don't study them :laugh:
I'm the same way, I remember things much better when I write them down. I actually rarely put much effort into notes but it really makes a difference in this class and we get two full pages front and back. That, and I need to get at least a 70% to ensure that I get at least a 3.5 in the class. I know I won't get a 3.9 or a 4.0 since I'd need about 92-94% in the class, but as long as I get a grade that will round up to 3.7 on AMCAS, I'll be more than pleased.

I also have biochem on Tuesday morning but I love biochem so it will only be a review before the exam, as opposed to what I'm doing now which is basically learning all this physical chem for the first time, since it didn't make sense to me all quarter long.

as opposed to what I'm doing now which is basically learning all this physical chem for the first time, since it didn't make sense to me all quarter long.

I know how that feels
I kept putting BME off week after week so I could study for the other two classes and now I have a final on Thursday and I still need to learn all the stuff past week 3. 10 weeks go by way too fast.

why are your finals so early?? mine dont start till april 6th or something. I still have a mid-term on the 18th!

Yeah, why are your finals so early? Did you guys start the term early? I still have my midterms until the last day of March, and my first final won't start until April 12th.