Financial Aid/Housing

Started by optogirl7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optogirl7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, for those currently accepted for Fall/2007 have any of you received a package or information regarding Financial Aid and/or housing from your school or is it to soon for that...Just wondering...Thanks.
 
Hey,

I only recieved information from SUNY when I called and emailed them about it. I think that schools should be sending that out soon though.
 
Hello, for those currently accepted for Fall/2007 have any of you received a package or information regarding Financial Aid and/or housing from your school or is it to soon for that...Just wondering...Thanks.
ive received scco finaid stuff last week or so