PCO Housing Question..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeInfluence

Reaction score
To any Salus/PCO students, where should I look when it comes to apartments? Is commuting a bad idea? Also what should be my realistic budget for paying rent, I plan to live alone.. Any help please

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I'm a current first year. There are a few apartments that are right across street from PCO that have been pretty popular. I commute currently and have an apartment about 12 minutes away and I don't mind the drive. I would definitely recommend looking into the Salus Roommate Portal to look into some details regarding apartments near by. The MySalus Portal also has some documents regarding recommended budgets you should look into.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Your rent would be 1200+ per month not including utilities. With a roommate, most apartments end up costing like 750-900/person.

I have heard of some people commuting over an hour but being online for the majority of the year helped. I wouldn't recommend commuting that far because we have labs that require you to be on campus like 3x a week and then clinic your 2nd year.