Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been toying with the idea of joining the air National Guard or army national guard for quite some time. I am in my last year of emergency medicine and was looking to see what financial benefits do each of these two institutions offer as far as bonuses or loan repayment for a new emergency medicine attending. I have about the average medical student loans in nearly $250,000 and while the money is not the sole reason for why I would join it definitely is an important reason as well (in addition to serving my country)... I was wondering if any recruiter a person who's been in my footsteps knows what actual financial benefits or bonuses I would receive from either of these two opportunities and what my actual yearly commitment would entail. It would be greatly appreciated for any information or advice.