finch interview in march ...should i go

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pre-money

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have march-2 interview at FInch...am i interviewing for a waitlist spot...should i even go?

Members don't see this ad.

do you have any other acceptances yet?

I've got an interview set up for the 2nd as well. I don't have any acceptances yet so I'll probably be going, unless I get accepted to NU before then.

How did you hear that thier class was filled? I called them last week and the phone answering dude said that they continue to offer acceptances for a quite a while. I believe you, but I'm in denial as I'm probably going to be waitlist at all the schools I'm applying to.+pissed+

Members don't see this ad :)
i seem to recall from previous years that finch interviews well into the spring and fills their class late. i could be wrong, but you might want to check previous threads.

I'd recommend that you go! Once I went I was so impressed with their facilities I knew I wanted to go to the school!

PS: How do you know you're interviewing for a waitlist spot?

Originally posted by ocean11
PS: How do you know you're interviewing for a waitlist spot?
Originally posted by DrBodacious
How did you hear that thier class was filled?

i think the OP was asking "am i" interviewing for a waitlist spot. the first time i read it i also thought it said "i am..."

Interview, and even if you're interviewing for a waitspot, that's better than no spot. You might just impress them enough to get into their class and gain an immediate acceptance. I'm guessing that they still have seats.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You'll regret it if you don't go. So, go.

I highly doubt you will be interviewing for a waitlist spot. Definitely go... and I'm withdrawing my acceptance, so you may get my spot ;)

Did any of you Finch interviewees get put in the scholarship applicant pool.