Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
;) i wanna giv exam oct end, liv in san bernardino, pm me if interested nd giv email]

HI. I am planning to take part 1 exam soon. I am looking for preferably female study partner around Irvine, California area.

hey guys! im looking for a SERIOUS female study partner in riverside/san bernardino area in california... for nbde part 1... im not satisfied with my score and will be retaking it nov/dec.... PM ME!!! :D

:laugh: i am planning to take the nbde part 1 exam on oct end. i have just started to study ,anybody interested pls reply.students from other areas who are taking nbde can also mail me.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all
i m retaking the exam and am looking for a serious study partner(female), we could discuss online, i feel discussion is the best way to learn, we could start as soon as possible.do mail me at [email protected]
we could make time table, calculate and then study.

hi all
i m retaking the exam and am looking for a serious study partner(female), we could discuss online, i feel discussion is the best way to learn, we could start as soon as possible.do mail me at [email protected]
we could make time table, calculate and then study.
Hi,
When are you planning to give the exam?When did you take the exam before?How much did you score?
Thanks

I have just started studying n plan to take my nbde part 1 exam in dec ,looking for a serious female study partner to discuss .I am located in san jose ...... anyone interested pm me or contact at [email protected]

thanx:)

payal

Members don't see this ad :)
hi Vava, I Am Preparing For Nbde Part 1 As Well. Have You Taken The Exam? I Stay In Toronto. If You Are Interested You Can Pm Me.

Hi Dear

I Live In Hamilton Ontario I'm Looking For Some Body Has Take Ee
If Any Body Planing To Take It We Can Make A Study Group

:laugh: i am planning to take the nbde part 1 exam on oct end. i have just started to study ,anybody interested pls reply.students from other areas who are taking nbde can also mail me.

Hi I would like to have a study partner too and I am taking in October. I am close to the TWIN CITIES area, but if you have any idea of other ways to study i am fine with that!
Thanks!:thumbup:

Hi I would like to have a study partner too and I am taking in October. I am close to the TWIN CITIES area, but if you have any idea of other ways to study i am fine with that!

Are you Brazilian??Which part are going to take 1 or 2??
I am Brazilian.

i am from minnesota
any one there
from minnesota preparing for nbde
pls let me know

hey wru in twin cities
r u from brazil...
whr did u do ur dentistry from
i m searching a study partner too
i m also planning togive exam..

Planning to retake NDB part 1 , looking for a serious study partner in New Jersey area.

Hello there, am looking for study partner for NBDE part 2. Plannin to take it early 2009. if any1 interested send me a msg n lets plan how we can move on. Thanks.

i m in usa minnesota
any body from minnesota
want a female study partner

i am preparing for my nbde
need a study partner badly
i m from minnesota (usa)
any body from minnesota intrested
pls let me know

i'm looking for female study partner for part 2 ,i've just started studying ,if any one interested please pm me

hi!!!
me in california , can sudy over the phone ,i have just started studying ,how abt u

take care
payal

hi m new to sdn...ne one who can help meh with the study plan and the necessory study material for nbde part 1...m plannin to give the exam in december 08...thx

hey folks
got 86 in jan correct responses 305,
retook last month got 84,correct reponses 310
break up
anat 80,micro 86,den 77,bichem /phsio 61 .............got grilled badly
WANNA RETAKE AGAIN NOV 15
ANYONE MOTIVATED TO JOIN ME
I LIVE IN LA.

from where u r.i m also looking for study partner

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.[/quote]

hi
iam seriously lookingfor a study partner in dayton, ohio or in cincinnati, or near by places for preparing NBDE 1

looking for a female study partner for part 1, in california interested in studying on phone. Plan to give by Nov/dec

hi....i need a female study partner in freemont california area(san fran.bayarea).I am studying for nbde part 1.

Hi!
i am lookin for a serious study partner ,planning to give in mid october any one interested PM me ur details. i am male and i live in baltimore.any one interested PM me and no specificity for any gender ...just a serious and motivated candidate .....:thumbup:

Hi

Anyone taking the NBDE II? Which is better to use, kaplans lecture notes or mosby's NBDE II review?

Thanks