Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

am looking for a study partner in Illinois or indiana state ....
I am planning to give my exam in February,09 .anyone interested to start studying for nbde part 1
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ,, iam female too .. unfirtunately iam in Illinois state.. so iam trying to find a partner in these area ..

can u tell me what are the materials in ur hand now ???

hi dear thats okay, i hope u will find a compatible study partner in illinois. well iam doing nothing new, kaplan review, decks and wiki is all am refering to as i want to get a grasp on basics!
 
Hello Guys ,
Anybody interested in studying together?
I am retaking my part 1 in oct /nov looking for a female study partner .
I live in NJ .Please contact m as soon as possible n we can start soon .
no wasting time . set target oct last week .
somebody reaking the exam n having similar scores as mine ie 83
goodluck
 
Hello Guys ,
Anybody interested in studying together?
I am retaking my part 1 in oct /nov looking for a female study partner .
I live in NJ .Please contact m as soon as possible n we can start soon .
no wasting time . set target oct last week .
somebody reaking the exam n having similar scores as mine ie 83
goodluck
hi i live in philadelphia
iam also planning in nov 2nd week
mail me at [email protected]
 
hi dear thats okay, i hope u will find a compatible study partner in illinois. well iam doing nothing new, kaplan review, decks and wiki is all am refering to as i want to get a grasp on basics!

THankz alot ..
iam askign because i want to know what is the best to read ..
iam just trying to prepare and buy materials

good luck
 
Hi,

I am planning to retake nbde part 1 in nov/dec. I am looking for a female study partner. I prefer someone who lives close to nyc. I scored 82 in my first attempt. If you are interested then please send me a private message or reply to this message.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi docdk,

I'm from NJ with a similar score 83 in NBDE part-1. I'm also planning to take the exam probably by November 1st week. Where do you live in NJ? When did you take your exam? Have you applied for NBDE-1 exam? Have you got the confirmation letter?

Thanks.
 
Hello Guys ,
Anybody interested in studying together?
I am retaking my part 1 in oct /nov looking for a female study partner .
I live in NJ .Please contact m as soon as possible n we can start soon .
no wasting time . set target oct last week .
somebody reaking the exam n having similar scores as mine ie 83
goodluck

I am in NJ cherry hill , I got 80 , i want to retake it [email protected]
 
HI if anyone intrested in last min rivision of decks ans q bank plz contact me , i am giving my exam on 17 oct ,plz pm me

I am indian gal dentist , retaking my part one to improve my old pattern score [87]
 
Last edited:
Hi!
i am lookin for a serious study partner ,planning to give in mid october any one interested PM me ur details. i am male and i live in baltimore.any one interested PM me and no specificity for any gender ...just a serious and motivated candidate .....👍


hey me too probably....y not we discuss the part 2 stuff on phone ....ru ready ?? v need to give a shot in mid oct ........whtz ur part 1 score ?? and ru applying ???
 
Hi, i am planning to take my test in jan 2009, I have decks and kap book, some past test. Let me know if you are close to shelton , CT or NY city.
If anyone is retaken the test please we need your help nd assistance.
 
Hi...Need a study partner in Boston or Boston area. I am retaking part 1 in Jan. Previous score 83.
Contact me is u r interested.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i am planning to take my test in jan 2009, I have decks and kap book, some past test. Let me know if you are close to shelton , CT or NY city.
If anyone is retaken the test please we need your help nd assistance.
hi
i am also in ct ,
where do u live in shelton, canu send me a pm of urself
 
Hello every one !
I'm training to take the 2cd board and I'm looking for a SERIOUS! study partner or study group in New Jersy maybe also a Tutor if is the case ...

Any body interested please email me at [email protected] or here/pm
thanks!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am planning to retake nbde part 1 in nov/dec. I am looking for a female study partner. I prefer someone who lives close to nyc. I scored 82 in my first attempt. If you are interested then please send me a private message or reply to this message.

hi i am interested,which books studying rite now
 
Hi, i am planning to take my test in jan 2009, I have decks and kap book, some past test. Let me know if you are close to shelton , CT or NY city.
If anyone is retaken the test please we need your help nd assistance.

hi count me in.pm me if you are interested in studying,i study in a liberary in fordhm.
 
Hi my friends ,my name is Ashraf I am syrian dentist , and I live in Rancho cucamonga California , ontario airport area , and i am looking to take the NDBE1 at jan 2009 , so please if there are any serious study partner out there , please hit me on my email at [email protected] and i will be happy to study with you .