Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
si vives en NY y planeas tomar el nbde 2 mi nombre es mirell y para enero estoy planeando tomarlo, vivo en manhattan, y me gustaria conseguir una persona seria y reamente con planes de estudiar , que hablara español, mandame un email a [email protected] si esta verdaderamente interesado en estudiar conmigo y hasta el intercambio de materiales.
 
Hi, everybody who wants to take part 1. I am also going to retake part 1. I already have 89 but i am not getting any interview call from anywhere. So deciding to retake the exam at te end of NOv. I haven't started studying yet. But wants to work very hard. Let's make a group on yahoo messenger. We can also make a folder on yahoo messenger and share the questions with each other. Let's do it then .We have to make a goal of getting more than 90 . My email id is [email protected] [/email]


I have added name of the yohoo ids given here. Let's all do it.
hey.... i took part 1 in july and got 86..i got a very low score particularly in in bc/physio - 64... i m preparin to retake the exam in nov.. m lookin for a serious study partner...i think we can study together.
 
I'm looking for a study partner in the Bay Area.
I'm will be a first time taker of the exam, I have all necessary materials, what I need is someone to study with.
I finished school in Ukraine several years ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi dr.Ramzi , my name is Ashraf and I am dentist from syria and live now in california inland empire area , where you live and how far you prepare for the exams , please contact me at
[email protected]
talk to you soon
hi.... i'm Syrian dentist living in los angeles planing to take the NBDE part 1 in november ... i'm looking for a study partner if u intrested email me [email protected]
 
Hi, everybody who wants to take part 1. I am also going to retake part 1. I already have 89 but i am not getting any interview call from anywhere. So deciding to retake the exam at te end of NOv. I haven't started studying yet. But wants to work very hard. Let's make a group on yahoo messenger. We can also make a folder on yahoo messenger and share the questions with each other. Let's do it then .We have to make a goal of getting more than 90 . My email id is [email protected] [/email]


I have added name of the yohoo ids given here. Let's all do it.
hey i m also interested in group discussion.retaking part 1 in nov got 84 previously.pl include me in the group.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hellooo,
I live in Michigan, Iam preparing to give it in dec or nov. any one here in mi who is interested in study gruop or share sources or inform? i prefer female but males also good, good luck everyone.
 
I too live in Detriot area and taking in dec....yet to start my preparation. collecting all materials now. email me @ [email protected] and we can study together if you too also just started


Hellooo,
I live in Michigan, Iam preparing to give it in dec or nov. any one here in mi who is interested in study gruop or share sources or inform? i prefer female but males also good, good luck everyone.