Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
hi all..im a female indian dentist .preparing for nbde part 1..looking for a female study partner to do decks with over skype or phone..i prefer studying at night as i am working..plz email ASAP only if ur serious and dedicated.have exam in april-may.my email id is [email protected]...

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all..im a female indian dentist .preparing for nbde part 1..looking for a female study partner ..plz email ASAP only if ur serious and dedicated.have exam in april-may.my email id is [email protected]...

Last edited:
I am looking for a female study partner if anyone wants to study with me preferably females please pm me,i will provide my phone number so that we can discuss about studies.thank you.

hi ......am interested to be ur study partner also believe u will be super dedicated,but am in california,so we can work something out ,on how to maximize the study group...looking forward to ur prompt response

If there is anyone out there studying for Part I, message me! I would love to have someone talk through some stuff especially Biochem and Anatomy part. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,
I'm a dentist from India, planning to pursue mph before doing dds. In the meanwhile, i'm looking for a female study partner for nbde part 1. Is there anyone doing mph and preparing for nbde also?
thanks!

hi am prep for ndbe 1...looking for a serious study partner are u interested....though am in calif but believe we can still work something out......thanks

taking part 1 on feb 22nd in NY
I'm starting ASDA papers next week
i covered everything twice really thoroughly, including decks, first aid (USMLE first aid mainly), kaplan videos and lecture notes for certain topics like biochem

would love to go through the papers with someone! if you are into it..please hit me back
[email protected]

I'm planning to take the exam at the end of March 2013 and looking for study partner in North NJ/NYC/NYU areas. Let me know... Male/Female doesn't matter just have to be motivated so we can pass this thing together... Email: [email protected]

Hi there,i am a dentist from India,currently in UK ..i am planning to take up NBDE exam.. I have obtained a band score of 7.5 in IELTS.. is is compulsory to give TOEFL for NBDE ?? i also wanted to know the books we need to study for NBDE? I would appreciate your help.

Hi, I'm taking part 1 on Feb.22nd in NY
would love to study with someone via skype

also, got great notes for the exam if anybody wants I would love to share :)

good luck!!!
Female, looking for a part 1 nbde study partner. I live in CT
If interested pls private message me

Hi, am just about starting the process of licensure in the States this January and target doing the nbde1 in June. I ll appreciate any1 out there who has gone thru this first step who ll be my guide all through the process and any1 who wants a partner so we go thru the process side by side especially in studying. my email is [email protected]. Tnx

Hi,
Anyone preparing for part 1 in NC......Interseted in study partner
Hi anybody interested in studying for part1 nbde in Newyork

queens n I want give exam in by this month ending..want female partner from India only.I'm from Andra

Hi friends if anybody interested to do nbde part 1 studies on phone or skype please contact me through my email [email protected]..I want to complete decks asda paper because I'm going to give my exam jan month ending..I'm living in newyork from india female..so I like study with female dear..please do contact me urgent

I am looking for a female study partner if anyone wants to study with me preferably females please pm me,i will provide my phone number so that we can discuss about studies.thank you.
HI dear I'm female from India please contact me [email protected]...u can send me your phone no.I l contact you..for part1

hello looking for a female study partner. My study partner is currently busy so looking for a study partner who is serious as I am going to take the exam in june. Willing to help a lot.:)

Hi email me to this email I want to do decks n Asad on phone ...I can spend whole day right now I took off for my job...so please do single reading..if we have time we can do [email protected]

Hi I'm ready to discuss on phone complete decks..I can spare whole right mow I'm not gang for job...so if u anybody can spend time reading n finishing decks can contact me at [email protected] female.

Hi my name is Milagros! I am from Peru and live north of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania and I am looking for a serious study partner for the NBDE part 1. Please if you consider yourself a hard working student and very focused contact me at: [email protected].

Thank you,

Hope to hear from you soon

Milagros

Hi Ariel,

I read your message, I live in Pennsylvania and I am urgently looking for a serious study partner to go over the material for NBDE part 1.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Hope to hear soon from you,
Mili

Hello I live in canada british columbia, planning to give exam in march/april 2013....any1 willing to discuss stuff together msg me or reply please

Hi everyone. I am an Indian female planning to give the nbde part 1. I would love to meet up with anyone in the Miami area to study together. I wouldn't mind male or female as long as you are super dedicated. Please pm if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Anybody in Los Angeles, especially in UCLA, interested in preparing for NBDE part 1 together? I am planning to take the exam in April 2013. Please email me if anybody is interested in finding study partner. My email is: [email protected]