Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi. No its ok. I love to help people the most i can. You can reach me at [email protected]. I will guide you the best i can.

hi. thanks for ur reply. hope that one was 4 me.....
my email address is [email protected].......
i just have some basic knowledge of the whole process of nbde so surely require alot of guidance about the process, its expenses and how should i go about my studies....

Hi! I am looking for a female study partner to go through dental decks.planning to take the nbde1 in may.prefer to study through Skype.anyone doing decks or about to start with the decks?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am looking for a study partner for part 2. I am almost done with decks and I want to discuss questions and review. Planning to take the exam in april. I want to study somewhere in a library in detroit area. If anyone is interested let me know.

i am going to start the dental deck in during my spring break and all the way to june if you want to review some times im game.. good luck studying

i am a new member preparing for nbde1 and plan to appear in may/june this year.looking for a(female) study partner.

hii i am from austin. i am planning to tyake up the nbde part1 by aug/sept , i have started studying but looking for a female partner if anybody interested please do reply.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one in Newyork area...have my exam in the last week of april...want to do a quick revision with decks and solve asda...if anyone serious plz private msg me...thanks...

hi everyone
looking for a study partner for Nbde part 1, planning to write in August.
looking for a(female) study partner.

Last edited:
I am a dental student in my clinical years. I am looking for somebody to study with, discuss basic concepts and mainly push each other as my finals are fast approaching.

If interested please pm or email at: [email protected]

Thanks

Hi.! Everyone...

I'm looking for a study partner for Nbde 1.
I near of Boston, Ma.
Good Luck.!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Looking for a study partner(female). Would love to chart out a schedule & study together, basically motivate each other.
I'm aiming for July/August.
Please do pm me if interested.:)

Hi everyone,

Looking for a study partner(female). Would love to chart out a schedule & study together, basically motivate each other.
I'm aiming for July/August.
Please do pm me if interested.:)

Oops,forgot to mention.....Preparing for the Part 1

Last edited:
I'm just starting my preparation and wish to sit the exam sometime in July end/August. I'm from India, anyone interested in discussions/sharing stuff is most welcome.

Hi! I am looking for a female study partner to go through dental decks.planning to take the nbde1 in may.prefer to study through Skype.anyone doing decks or about to start with the decks?
hi ive been doing the decks for few months now and starting to wrap up the dental anatomy section. id be very much interested in studying together via the internet if you are still interested...
im looking for a serious partner bc im aiming to take my exam sometime early may
:)

Hey, I from new jersey. If you are still looking for somebody to revise decks and asda I am in. Taking my exam at the end of April. If interested pls email me at smyle128@hotmail. We can coordinate our schedule.

Hey im looking for someone who has NBDE part 2 material that I dont have...
I have mosby, decks, released papers, just private message me or quick reply Anyone???

hmmm I have searched around and I have yet to see a dental chat where ppl can help out. I have created a hangout soo if ppl want to join let me know so I send u link and add u so we can help each other out.

Last edited:
hi everyone
i am preparing for NBDE part 1,looking for female study partner..can study on skype too.Please ping me if anyone is interested.

I'm just starting my preparation and wish to sit the exam sometime in July end/August. I'm from India, anyone interested in discussions/sharing stuff is most welcome.
hii i plan to take up the exam too around the same time. i am also from india, and ive also started preparing in dec only. if interested msg me..and we can plan on a schedule.

Hi Future Estomatologists!!!!

I am preping for NBDE part 2 taking the test in mid july, currently in FL I would like to see if anybody has intrest in having once a week discussions for the prep of the test, I have materials like decks mosby and released questions. This is via Skype.

Hope there is somebody outhere with the same idea.
so anybody lest just do this and ace that test!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of december and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz me.

Hi everyone!
I'm offering private lessons for the part 1 via skype for individuals and groups. I use a variety of sources to break the material down using simple steps and guarantee your success - or you get your money back. First lesson for free! Contact me for more details
[email protected]

Hello everyone....i have cleared my part 1 exam....and i strongly recommend this guy for nbde part 1 preparations ....he has a lot of useful study material which will help to achieve a good score in the test.:) best of luck

HI..Looking for a female study partner.Planning to give part 1 in july 2013.Any one who live in orange county,Los Angeles who can accompany me in library even if any sincere female study partner is there who live in other state we can study online or through phone.Plz mail me at [email protected]

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of december and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz me.

Hi..I can study with you.I am a female and planning to give exam at the same time .Mail me at denticoladygmail.com