Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am confused over the series of subjects I need to start with for my part 1. Which subjects should be completed earlier and which ones to be done later. I am schedules for Nov 14th 2013 for part 1. Any suggestions? Thanks. :scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Anshu,

Are you still looking for a study partner. I plan to give part 1 in 6 months and live in Miami. Please let me know if you are still looking for a study partner.

Thnxx
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interested in studying together. I have started my studies 1 week back and would like to pace up with a scheduled plan and discuss dental decks as per the schedule.

My skype id is gill.puneet1