Finding an MPH program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riverwoman1040

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I need to find an MPH program that can be done in one year, takes MCAT scores instead of GRE scores, and is preferable either in the Midwest, online, or someplace abroad and cool. How do I go about finding one? I've done some searching online, but I can't figure out how to tell which programs are reputable.

Members don't see this ad.

Dartmouth's MPH program can be done in one year and it accepts MCAT scores. It has a mixed reputation; I think the deadline is June 1.

Emory has a MPH in Health Policy and Management that can be completed in 1year also. They accept MCAT scores and are ranked in the top 10 for MPH programs.

Dartmouth's MPH program can be done in one year and it accepts MCAT scores. It has a mixed reputation; I think the deadline is June 1.

Emory has a MPH in Health Policy and Management that can be completed in 1year also. They accept MCAT scores and are ranked in the top 10 for MPH programs.

Thanks for the info! A few more questions. I know that MPH programs are less competitive than MD programs, but how much less? I have a 3.7 and a 32 on the MCAT. How competitive will this be? Do you know if these programs go late in the summer? Where are these rankings available? Thanks again!