Fingerprinting for PA rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phe0chroma

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all - I am doing an away rotation in PA and need fingerprinting done. I’ve done it before at a local precinct (it took forever to come back and they couldn’t even use one of the cards the first time) so I was wondering if anyone has done it electronically as an out of state student and sent it to a PA hospital? And if yes, what company did you use? I’m in NYC area. Thanks!!
 
In the last six months the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania switched their FBI background check contractor to a company called Identigo. You'll have to do some research to see if they offer e-fingerprinting in New York (or if they'll accept a New York State equivalent, whatever that might be).
 
I wanted to do a rotation in PA as well and decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Any rotation where I have to spend more than 2 hours on prereqs isn't worth it to me.