Finish as much zanki as possible or UWORLD??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chelsea FC

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 60% of zanki done but havent done any practice questions, I have about 2 months until dedicated and will have 8 weeks of dedicated. I am wondering if I should drop doing new anki cards and do UWORLD right now or try and do as much anki as possible (maybe 85% by the time of dedicated) and then do UWORLD the first month of dedicated and practice exams and UWORLD incorrect for the second month of dedicated. I am worried because I feel my biggest issue is that I forget info faster than most and I think zanki really has helped me retain the material well. Any advice?