Finish as much zanki as possible or UWORLD??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chelsea FC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 60% of zanki done but havent done any practice questions, I have about 2 months until dedicated and will have 8 weeks of dedicated. I am wondering if I should drop doing new anki cards and do UWORLD right now or try and do as much anki as possible (maybe 85% by the time of dedicated) and then do UWORLD the first month of dedicated and practice exams and UWORLD incorrect for the second month of dedicated. I am worried because I feel my biggest issue is that I forget info faster than most and I think zanki really has helped me retain the material well. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

The concensus is, the more questions you do by test date, the better you will score.

One of my prof says if you do 5,000 questions (and review them properly), you should get at least 50th percentile.

edit - great username #KTBFFH

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Bruh start doing questions as quickly as you can. You need to get comfortable with how that information is presented in a USMLE style question. #Superfrank

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 1 user