Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportPonies

Tie Goon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
F%C3%B3dlanmap-600x338.jpg

[Jeralt Narrator Voice]

It is Imperial Year 1180 and Fódlan has once again fallen to war. The newly-appointed Adrestian Emperor, dissatisfied with Crest bearings on nobility, has called for hellfire upon the Central Church of Seiros, the long-reigning government of Fódlan. Predictably, the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus has taken sides with the Church and a clash of willpower has ensued.

Together, the people of Fódlan relish the beauty of the brilliant moon overhead as another year ends. They recall sad partings and new acquaintances alike, but each person must still walk their chosen path alone. With each day, the presence of spring grows stronger and yet a lone moon still haunts the sky. A silent reminder, perhaps, of some inescapable truth...

It has been five long years. Finally an end to this war is in sight, but there are still many days of battle ahead for everyone. Each country within Fódlan has their own commitments, their own objectives… and not everyone is willing to compromise. Will the war reach its conclusion safely, or will the darkness on the outskirts consume everyone before they can unite?​

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Rules:
1. No PMing unless otherwise specified.
2. No screenshots. Do not quote mod PMs. Time to use your paraphrasing skills.
3. Don't edit yeet votes. It is okay to edit regular posts.
4. Yeet may close early if discussion stops and there's an overwhelming majority. Night may close early if all actions are in.
5. Early actions and contingency actions are cool.
6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
7. Yeet closes at 9 PM Central. Night closes at 6 AMish Central, or whenever it needs to close for Sporty to get things done before work.
8. It may harm your faction to out your affiliation or co-members on thread. Tread carefully.
9. Post cap of 100 posts per cycle, to be lifted 2 hours prior to close.

10. At this time there is no minimum post requirement HOWEVER you will be mod smited for lack of participation

This is a factional game with a traditional wolfpack. Each faction has individual wincons. Not all wincons are exclusive.

Last edited:
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
8. It may harm your faction to out your affiliation or co-members on thread. Tread carefully.
9. Post cap of 100 posts per cycle, to be lifted 2 hours prior to close.

This is a factional game with a traditional wolfpack. Each faction has individual wincons. Not all wincons are exclusive.

Last edited:
FIRST!

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Rules:
1. No PMing unless otherwise specified.
2. No screenshots. Do not quote mod PMs. Time to use your paraphrasing skills.
3. Don't edit yeet votes. It is okay to edit regular posts.
4. Yeet may close early if discussion stops and there's an overwhelming majority. Night may close early if all actions are in.
5. Early actions and contingency actions are cool.
6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
7. Yeet closes at 9 PM Central. Night closes at 6 AMish Central, or whenever it needs to close for Sporty to get things done before work.

Wait there's no post cap in the rules :heckyeah:

I don't super understand how this game works all I know is zenge is the same alignment as me

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 2 users
Well there is this part...
I can neither confirm nor deny Clem’s claim. I was too busy trying to be first to read my role PM. And now I’m just…seeing how long I can go. Probably when I wake up and the little red badge icon compels me to click the envelope.

I guess I’m not a bomb that triggers if I’m the first poster on the thread though, so… that’s good.

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Also bare with me, I've never done 36 hours before, so idk how much I can keep up with if this game decides to randomly explode given this game size

• Care
It's OK Nanook doesn't know how to read, he is getting old 😛
Ugh tell me about it my back is constantly sore cause my bed is too soft

• Care
I can neither confirm nor deny Clem’s claim. I was too busy trying to be first to read my role PM. And now I’m just…seeing how long I can go. Probably when I wake up and the little red badge icon compels me to click the envelope.

I guess I’m not a bomb that triggers if I’m the first poster on the thread though, so… that’s good.
Hmmmmmm

saves idea for later

• Wow
  • Haha
If im alive d3 im gonna tell you wisps alignment and be correct

If im dead you're on your own and he's probably mafia lol

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Yeet Nate

I will continue my research later. But something was off with Nate prior to rand.
I'll study this individual first.

• Hmm
yeet clem

immediately trying to claim villager status when not necessary seems awfully wolfy to me.
and then zenge doesn’t confirm.

also what is this yeet nonsense? Game specific of a new slang I don’t know?

• Hmm
yeet clem

immediately trying to claim villager status when not necessary seems awfully wolfy to me.
and then zenge doesn’t confirm.

also what is this yeet nonsense? Game specific of a new slang I don’t know?
We don’t use lynch anymore because of the racial connotations. You can say vote if you don’t want to say yeet :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users