Fire Emblem: Three HoWWses Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He aimed at PSV but also was redirected onto PSV. it was not just flavor and I told him as such but I guess he didn’t understand that lol
See that's what I figured but it didn't really matter gamewise and I didn't want to press too hard on what you specifically clarified because it gets into dicey territory. (Actions being loud was a very strange concept for me at first, so I could totally understand not wanting to read anything into flavor)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
See that's what I figured but it didn't really matter gamewise and I didn't want to press too hard on what you specifically clarified because it gets into dicey territory. (Actions being loud was a very strange concept for me at first, so I could totally understand not wanting to read anything into flavor)
I like having loud actions so every once in a while I can put a wolf protector in a game and really mess with people :heckyeah:

• Love
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I know most of those wolf yeets were unstoppable wagons but I still don't think I'm ever going to have a better VCA and should just retire on a good note lol
My POE was not too shabby. Pleased with my Santy tunnel.
I redirected Wisp onto myself just to be sure I died lol

Reactions: 1 users
So what was the deal with your ”zenge in my faction”. Were you just prodding zenge to see what they said. That really messed me up.
What i said in game, I figured scum benefitted from figuring out factions so I just picked a player i saw posting and framed them as a faction leader

Was just really unfortunate I picked a mafia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
You guys have a discord and I'm not invited? Sad uwu

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Of all the wonderful things I did for WW, I get remembered for the one (or two) times I outted myself as a wolf...
Oh hey
Youre famous.
How does it feel that your legacy is so long lasting it’s made it into my tagline?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
How many generations have I missed? I feel I would need a guide to understand what you guys have done to the game

@DocEspana you making a game anytime soon?

I want you to imagine my scenario..... The least trustworthy person by BOTH sides doomed to be done in by both. as I am world class at pocketing people as a wolf so might as well just kill me so I don't start a cult of loyal fans just in case....and I just play villager in such a destructive manner that I trip up wolves (and periodically just regular people) with my aggression, because no one else apparently smells the blood in the water but me. So wolves off me first just in case they're my target du jour.

I've been given nominally unkillable joke rolls twice, under the argument that I just chill and enjoy the game. I've been killed BOTH times. Once by the wolves and the villager is openly working together to create an item to kill me BEFORE killing the outed wolf and once by three different people attempting to kill me on the same night.... The very first night.

So I don't play very much because it's not a lot of incentive for me to go out there and get killed immediately and sully my history of being very good at this game.

I haven't hosted a game in forever because my wife would probably divorce me. Anyone can say their games have good mechanics, and my games have good mechanics.... But my games are stories with 30 something very angry co-authors. My wife will not sacrifice me for the 2 weeks it takes to run one of these

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Mod Note:

Thank you for playing my game. I've been wanting to run this for a very long time. There are a lot of things I would change if I ever ran a factional game again, but my only hope is that you guys had fun and it was something a little different than the ordinary around here.

This game was balanced as a factional game. There are definitely things I could have/want to change, but were unforeseen before the game actually started. Please read dead chat and I will go into this in more detail around page 20 or something. But basically, it was not balanced in such a way for everyone to wolfhunt (even against their wincons at times), so that threw things a little bit and made the game very difficult for wolves to win.

Additionally, there were mechanical pieces in place to discourage role/faction claiming and gamesolving from those pieces, HOWEVER some of them did not trigger, and others were in the hands of players and not necessarily used. I especially go into this in detail in dead chat, please read it if you're curious and I can answer questions there, I just don't really want to repeat myself since I've lost sleep over how some things didn't go as I planned lol.

Overall, I'm very happy to have finally run this thing that's been brewing around in my head for ages, but I'm most happy that it's inspired some people to pick up the game for the first time and others to replay it for possibly the 500th time. Three Houses got me through COVID and vet school and gave me a lovely little world to escape into where I loved the characters as my own. It warms my heart to see people share in something that I love so much.

Okay.... But also.... A personal disappointment for me that sylvian and Felix weren't represented because I'm a fanboy

Wait what game was this
Where I was unkillable and still died the first night? I forgot exactly what the theme was, but it was one @StartingoverVet games because I was literally playing his wife. I think the role was basically that I had no active powers but I couldn't be killed, would just resist attacks and regenerate from lynches and I was neutral and my entire job was just to lay back and enjoy the game. So first night the wolves attacked me, the villager who had the ability to make a kill randomly decided they were going to attack me, and a villager who had the ability to neutralize your class ability attacked me. The mod had no choice but to admit that this particular combination of being targeted fully established that the players did not want me in this game under any circumstances and he would allow it

• Wow
I want you to imagine my scenario..... The least trustworthy person by BOTH sides doomed to be done in by both. as I am world class at pocketing people as a wolf so might as well just kill me so I don't start a cult of loyal fans just in case....and I just play villager in such a destructive manner that I trip up wolves (and periodically just regular people) with my aggression, because no one else apparently smells the blood in the water but me. So wolves off me first just in case they're my target du jour.

I've been given nominally unkillable joke rolls twice, under the argument that I just chill and enjoy the game. I've been killed BOTH times. Once by the wolves and the villager is openly working together to create an item to kill me BEFORE killing the outed wolf and once by three different people attempting to kill me on the same night.... The very first night.

So I don't play very much because it's not a lot of incentive for me to go out there and get killed immediately and sully my history of being very good at this game.

I haven't hosted a game in forever because my wife would probably divorce me. Anyone can say their games have good mechanics, and my games have good mechanics.... But my games are stories with 30 something very angry co-authors. My wife will not sacrifice me for the 2 weeks it takes to run one of these

The dream of another DocE/jdh game would be glorious! Of course my wif wanted to kill me the last times I played as well...

Is @Caia alive still?
Bom Dia Reaction GIF

I'm 5 years, 7 months WW-sober.

One of my assistants has a vet school interview. Figured I'd log in to good ol' SDN since it came up in conversation and whaddya know, all y'all still exist. :biglove:

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I have time off coming up in mid-April. Maybe it's time to dust off the boots. I'll check back to see if anything is running.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users