Fired from Volunteering

Started by Kaustikos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I figured out the code to the Doctor's Lounge door at a hospital where I volunteered during middle school. I didn't get 'fired' but I got my hands on a lot of their doughnuts.

And other various antics such as leaving the lounge TV on the scrambled porn channel. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fess up. What did you do?

Actually, the decision to leave was made so that I could pursue exciting new challenges and opportunities. Albeit, the ill-timing of the decision might have given the appearance of an involuntary exit, not too unlike in the way I am currently involuntarily celibate.