firing process of Walgreens

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigpilllilpill

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
does anyone know what the firing process is at walgreens? can they just terminate at any point? for no reason? or do you have to have a write-up and then make a mistake?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know what the firing process is at walgreens? can they just terminate at any point? for no reason? or do you have to have a write-up and then make a mistake?

Your either in, or your out, and if your out they will figure out a way to show you the door. There really is not much more to it than that.

Your thinking about that 2 year sign on bonus aren’t you? Good luck if you partake of that cup of poison.

Reactions: 6 users
How many threads do you need?

Arkansas follows at will employment, right? They'll find a way to fire you if they want

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How many threads do you need?

Arkansas follows at will employment, right? They'll find a way to fire you if they want

You could knit some hearty winter socks with the number of threads this guy is laying down

Honestly - I’m enjoying it, this place needs some more action. I kinda miss the old SDN days

• Haha
how rude GIF

I miss the 90s too….

• Haha
how would i have known
Well I found out from Google. I'm not mad about the question though, I actually agree with JustFillIt: this subforum could use some more participation. I'm just mildly annoyed that even though you've been prodded to stop opening new threads you still feel the need to do so for no real reason.

Reactions: 1 user
Well I found out from Google. I'm not mad about the question though, I actually agree with JustFillIt: this subforum could use some more participation. I'm just mildly annoyed that even though you've been prodded to stop opening new threads you still feel the need to do so for no real reason.

It seems to me that if you have worked at CVS for any amount of time, you should know the answers to all of the questions, in all of the threads, already.

Reactions: 1 users
It seems to me that if you have worked at CVS for any amount of time, you should know the answers to all of the questions, in all of the threads, already.
Sub "CVS" for any chain and I'd agree. For the most part at least

He does have *3* years experience at CVS. 1.5 years as a pharmacist, 1.5 as an intern with *1500* hours. It's on his resume.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think we are being gaslight. Pot meet kettle.

Even if people were being rude by your standards they still took the time to answer your question. And pointed out how poor etiquette it is to post multiple threads about the same thing, especially after being asked to stop doing that. All around very friendly, helpful advice in my opinion. Perhaps you are reading a rude tone that isn’t necessarily there.

Reactions: 5 users
Most large companies have the same firing process. Verbal, written, written, fired. More or less.

thank you for the information! i appreciate it!
Keep in mind that maybe the "standard" process, but if they want you to go quick, they will find a way to do so. Like cut the tech hr to bare bones that you either drop dead from stress or drop the keys and walk out.

Keep in mind that maybe the "standard" process, but if they want you to go quick, they will find a way to do so. Like cut the tech hr to bare bones that you either drop dead from stress or drop the keys and walk out.
thats still not the same as firing. thats just pressure on you to quit. they are not equal

Your either in, or your out, and if your out they will figure out a way to show you the door. There really is not much more to it than that.

Your thinking about that 2 year sign on bonus aren’t you? Good luck if you partake of that cup of poison.
why is the 2 year sign on bonus so bad you think? retail pharmacy is stressful regardless

thats still not the same as firing. thats just pressure on you to quit. they are not equal
Or find the most stupid mistake and fire you base on that. Like I know there was a Rph bought a bottle of water but because the pharmacy was so busy he forgot and drank it and got fired. So yeah, they will find a reason.