First Aid for the NBDE Part I

Started by Typo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone taken a look at this book yet? I'm curious about how good it is, and how similar it is to the USMLE version. Anyone know?

http://www.amazon.com/First-Aid-NBD..._bbs_sr_1/002-6684883-7125620?ie=UTF8&s=books

I read it through yesterday. It's like a junk! 2 students from 2001 class wrote it. If you have USMLE first aid, you don't need this one. The particular part for NBDE part1 should be dental anatomy, but unfortunately, in this book, this part is only a few pages and nothing impressive. For the other parts, you can find all those info in other books...believe me, not worth it. just waste of your time!!