First Aid Q&A ... USMLERx

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Noone123i

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew whether the First Aid Q&A book questions are same as the questions in USMLERx qbank? I think they are ...but I am not sure and was wondering if someone knew for sure. Thanks!

Also, would you recommend doing the First Aid Q&A book or Kaplan Qbook...if I only have time to choose 1 out of these two (of course I am doing USMLE World)...or my other option would be to not do any of these books and just review the UW for the 3rd time. Please give me your opinions...THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew whether the First Aid Q&A book questions are same as the questions in USMLERx qbank? I think they are ...but I am not sure and was wondering if someone knew for sure. Thanks!

Also, would you recommend doing the First Aid Q&A book or Kaplan Qbook...if I only have time to choose 1 out of these two (of course I am doing USMLE World)...or my other option would be to not do any of these books and just review the UW for the 3rd time. Please give me your opinions...THANKS!

Dude..I have the very same question about the USMLERx and Q&A book...wish someone would answer this Q...cuz I am not the only one wondering.

first aid q&a book is made up of a 1000 questions selected from usmlerx which has 3400 questions.
If I have to choose i will go with FA Q&A over qbook. I used qbook during 2nd year for classes and i think its more suited for that.

first aid q&a book is made up of a 1000 questions selected from usmlerx which has 3400 questions.
If I have to choose i will go with FA Q&A over qbook. I used qbook during 2nd year for classes and i think its more suited for that.

Good to know. Thanks Kryptik.