First Aid Usmle Step 1 Notecards--2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

surprisedgirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I Have Notecards That Were Made From Usmle Step 1 Fa 2006. I Had A Printed Copy Of The Book And Had Someone Cut Out Each Of The Boxes And Make Notecards For Me. Pm Me If Interested! There Are A Ton And They Are On Big Notecards So That They Would Fit, But They Were Fantastic To Use To Nail Fa Into My Head!

I Also Have Goljan's Pathology Audio Transcribed, His 100 Pages And Some Med Student Amnesia And Pharm Notes Bound From Kinko's That I'm Wanting To Get Rid Of.
 
45 dollars including shippping (which will be expensive due to the mass amounts of these cards....PM me if intersteed)