first day of class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThisAndDAT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on when the first days are? I haven't received the packages and didn't feel like calling. Preferably ASDOH, UCLA, and UCSF.

gracias
thisandDAT

Members don't see this ad.

All of these schools have websites.

I think ASDOH starts the end of July.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so waiting for Michigan to see if they accept me is bad enough, because all around that's the best choice for me. What sucks is that my ex which things ended bitterly between us, somehow a chemical engineer major is taking a eukaryotic cell biology class with me? What are the odds? I'd say not good since I have to see his sorry a** twice a week for three hours.:mad: So the beginning of classes, not enjoying it, that's all I gotta say. I hope everyone else is coping well with the beginning of classes.:thumbup:

All of these schools have websites.

and I'll paypal you a buck if you can find out a way to access the student portals where there academic calendars are listed and find out that information for me. specifically asdoh which is my main hurdle. granted I assumed this would be the same with UCLA and UCSF which it was not.

for those interested in when schools on the quarter system start, here's what I found...

UCSF starts Sept 17
UCLA orientation is Sept 14

thisandDAT

Man that is a month later than Houston starts. They start on Aug 13.

ASDOH starts on July 23rd.

and I'll paypal you a buck if you can find out a way to access the student portals where there academic calendars are listed and find out that information for me. specifically asdoh which is my main hurdle. granted I assumed this would be the same with UCLA and UCSF which it was not.

for those interested in when schools on the quarter system start, here's what I found...

UCSF starts Sept 17
UCLA orientation is Sept 14

thisandDAT

UCSF starts on Sep 17th but not really. The first day of CLASS is on Oct 1st. You got two weeks of worthless orientation! Bring a pillow.