First Round of Hopkins Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueJayBill

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember from the interview that they said the first batch of acceptances would go out on November. Does anyone know the date? Is it Nov. 1st or sometime near Thanksgiving?

Thanks,

Bill

Members don't see this ad.

When did you guys interview there. I interviewd there last weekend and they said that they would let us know in december. Maybe I am part of the second batch.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm anxiously waiting too. They said 2nd week in November. next week, I guess?

Does anyone know when they notified the first batch of people last year?

Originally posted by 2003Applicant
I'm anxiously waiting too. They said 2nd week in November. next week, I guess?

Does anyone know when they notified the first batch of people last year?

Given the information that you have posted on SDN, without trying to out you by saying too much, you wouldn't happen to be a certain someone who was featured in a certain popular magazine's recent issue, would you?

Originally posted by Random Access
Given the information that you have posted on SDN, without trying to out you by saying too much, you wouldn't happen to be a certain someone who was featured in a certain popular magazine's recent issue, would you?

let's not be in the dark. i want to know what magazine!

nice try but i own every episode of that magazine and there is no mention of premeds anywhere! oops... adcoms, i was just kidding. no really... no i'm serious. :oops:

C'mon Jot....Hustler. Isn't that a "bad" magazine---no shame. Just kiddin'

This particular person, I believe, was featured in GLAMOUR magazine...quite impressive eh!
;)

How do you know this person was in a magazine?