Fish Brains

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was reading that eating fish brains and fish in general can increase your retention rate of information, make you remember more and improve your general memory.

Here are some links:

http://www.dnaindia.com/health/report_how-fish-intake-improves-memory_1708160

What do you guys think about this? How do you guys try to improve your memory and retention rates? Pills? Exercise? Does it really work? I'm about to buy some catfish and see how it goes.

Members don't see this ad.

I was reading that eating fish brains and fish in general can increase your retention rate of information, make you remember more and improve your general memory.

Here are some links:

What do you guys think about this? How do you guys try to improve your memory and retention rates? Pills? Exercise? Does it really work? I'm about to buy some catfish and see how it goes.
tumblr_l73l30Av8I1qzmkxio1_500.jpg

Ctfu wtf???

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)

Here are some links:

A fish brain a day keeps the Alzheimer's away.

Good luck op, catfish usually comes cleaned, on account of the skin being unpalatable. They usually trim the head with the rest of the offal. Go with a trout or a salmon. The cheeks are delicious morsels.

This Verum idiot clown troll really needs to stop making dumb posts.

You should have done this for that CNA test. :idea:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm retaking the CNA test next week before my clinical, hopefully the fish brains will help me with some of the tough to remember questions.

I'm retaking the CNA test next week before my clinical, hopefully the fish brains will help me with some of the tough to remember questions.

Cool story

You know what usually helps? Studying.

:rofl: OK troll. I don't think it's possible for a literate high school graduate to fail the CNA.

Example of an over level 9000 hard CNA question:

If a patient falls out of their bed, you should:
a) help them
b) mitosis
c) commence vasectomy
d) poop on face before they get up

:rofl: OK troll. I don't think it's possible for a literate high school graduate to fail the CNA.

Example of an over level 9000 hard CNA question:

If a patient falls out of their bed, you should:
a) help them
b) mitosis
c) commence vasectomy
d) poop on face before they get up

Oh! Oh! I know this one!!! It's definitely the poop one. OP, remember, if "poop" is in the answer choice, go for that one. 60% of the time it works every time! :laugh:

Bro, give it up. No one cares.

That post was in reply to TheShaker.

I could find better ways to troll SDN.

Try the Omega Fatty Acid pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.