FIU DPT program inquiry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soapdpt

Reaction score
Does anybody have feedback/opinions on FIU's DPT program? I got invited for an interview, but I haven't heard much about the program itself among the other Florida schools. (I applied because I wasn't sure I'd get in anywhere, ya know, just hashing my money out)

Members don't see this ad.

When did you apply? And when did you hear back? I applied back in Mid August and still have yet to hear anything from them.

When did you apply? And when did you hear back? I applied back in Mid August and still have yet to hear anything from them.
I was gonna ask when you applied as well. I just applied recently as a last minute decision and haven't gotten any confirmation email or anything from them yet so I was curious if you guys received that eventually?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was gonna ask when you applied as well. I just applied recently as a last minute decision and haven't gotten any confirmation email or anything from them yet so I was curious if you guys received that eventually?

I was thinking the exact same. They're not great at communication, but I received correspondence of this the first week of January.

I submitted all my app stuff I think in July/August!

I just wanted to post to see if anyone on this thread has been accepted and is planning on attending FIU for this upcoming fall? I will be attending and I am hoping to get in contact with others who are as well!

has anyone who interviewed on the 2/23 date heard a decision yet?