FIU DPT program inquiry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

soapdpt

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody have feedback/opinions on FIU's DPT program? I got invited for an interview, but I haven't heard much about the program itself among the other Florida schools. (I applied because I wasn't sure I'd get in anywhere, ya know, just hashing my money out)
 
When did you apply? And when did you hear back? I applied back in Mid August and still have yet to hear anything from them.
 
When did you apply? And when did you hear back? I applied back in Mid August and still have yet to hear anything from them.
I was gonna ask when you applied as well. I just applied recently as a last minute decision and haven't gotten any confirmation email or anything from them yet so I was curious if you guys received that eventually?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was gonna ask when you applied as well. I just applied recently as a last minute decision and haven't gotten any confirmation email or anything from them yet so I was curious if you guys received that eventually?

I was thinking the exact same. They're not great at communication, but I received correspondence of this the first week of January.
 
I just wanted to post to see if anyone on this thread has been accepted and is planning on attending FIU for this upcoming fall? I will be attending and I am hoping to get in contact with others who are as well!