FL advice --one week to go!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctorphilic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Fellow SDNers, I just had a quick question. I have been preparing for a while for the test. I feel like I am strong on most of the content and I have been doing some practice passages with good outcomes. I have yet to take FL and I have access to both AAMC and Kaplan. What would you recommend?. I can take 1 FL per day (i.e. perhaps up to five exams) before the July 27th exam. Mainly, I want to get used to the pacing and format of the exam. Like I said, I have been doing problems and practice passages under less stringent conditions. My question is what FL exams are the best given the limited time? Thanks and appreciate your responses!