Flight for Army ADT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am supposed to wait until I receive orders to call that Carlson place, right?

Members don't see this ad.

I am supposed to wait until I receive orders to call that Carlson place, right?
Yes. And don't call the number on MODS. I tried for about two weeks and the voicemail was always full and no one ever answered. Call: 800.709.2190

ARMY Question:
Ok, I know that this is is Thread Necromancy, and I apologize.

I have a question about scheduling orders through MODS. Do you put the dates that you want to start your orders, in order to allow travel time? Or do you put the dates that you'll be "boots on the ground" at a location and they assume that you'll fly in and out on either side of those dates? Should it start Sunday and end Saturday, or Monday and Friday?

Thanks for any input.

ARMY Question:
Ok, I know that this is is Thread Necromancy, and I apologize.

I have a question about scheduling orders through MODS. Do you put the dates that you want to start your orders, in order to allow travel time? Or do you put the dates that you'll be "boots on the ground" at a location and they assume that you'll fly in and out on either side of those dates? Should it start Sunday and end Saturday, or Monday and Friday?

Thanks for any input.

The ADT will normally start on Monday with the Sunday prior being your travel day (the start date). Unless, Monday is a holiday, then you travel on the holiday and start the rotation on Tue. ADT will end on Friday with travel either Friday night or Saturday depending on your duty day and the flight schedule.