Flintstones multivit vs. cerovite jr multivit

Started by nature88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nature88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Does anyone know if Flintstones children's complete multivitamin equivalent to Cerovite Jr. children's chewable? I have seen Rx's written for Cerovite Jr, and my pharmacy used flintstones. When I looked at both of their package labelings, they contain different amount of vitamins/minerals.
 
Does anyone know if Flintstones children's complete multivitamin equivalent to Cerovite Jr. children's chewable?... When I looked at both of their package labelings, they contain different amount of vitamins/minerals.

They're different, per your description. However, I doubt there's any therapeutic difference.
 
This kind of thing is a real nuisance. I ran into a nightmare once with a prenate vitamin under similar circumstances (i.e. this is the one we always use):bang:. I imagine simply ordering the flintstone would be a bad "professional move" these days.:bucktooth: Of course you know that it is technically a misfill which is where the nuisance lies. Although in the absence of prick people:poke: the implications are probably low. There are things you can do to technically iron it out if you prefer to. You can PM me if your interested. 😳
 
Hi,

Does anyone know if Flintstones children's complete multivitamin equivalent to Cerovite Jr. children's chewable? I have seen Rx's written for Cerovite Jr, and my pharmacy used flintstones. When I looked at both of their package labelings, they contain different amount of vitamins/minerals.

Cerovite Jr is equivalent to Centrum kids vitamins, not flintstones childrens, rugby's flintsone equivalent is chewable vite and chewable vite with iron.