Florida Dental Hygiene exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dento

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anybody out there who has taken the Florida Dental Hygiene exam in the past? Or anyone who will be taking it coming up in november? Please contact me. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Good Day All
yes i'm practicing hygiene for more than 2 years in Florida ..the most important thing is to find a patient ..this is the hardest part ..find a patient who needs prophy ..not deep cleaning ...light calculus only ..otherwise you'll fail..
their phone number is : 850-245-4474
good Luck All

Is there anybody out there who has taken the Florida Dental Hygiene exam in the past? Or anyone who will be taking it coming up in november? Please contact me. Thank you.

one more thing ..buy brand new instruments for the exam..unless you are very good in sharpening the instruments..then you fine..
Good Luck All

Members don't see this ad :)
one more thing ..buy brand new instruments for the exam..unless you are very good in sharpening the instruments..then you fine..
Good Luck All

Hey gr8, its good to know that. can u tell me which is the best book to refer for the nbdhe exam?
How do find the practice of hygenists in florida?

I am taking the florida hygiene board exam on Nov 12th in Fort Lauderdale. I am looking for a patient. I don't have one yet. If you know of anybody that is willing to be a patient, please let me know.

I am more than willing to offer a good financial reward.