Florida Gulf Coast University 2016 status

Started by LMU22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LMU22

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from their admissions yet? The last email that I received was in December.
 
I have called the admission lady throughout the week and she states she is sending unofficial acceptance letters to the top 30. If no one responses then she sends out more letters as she goes down the list.
 
I received my official acceptance on 2/26! My unofficial acceptance was emailed to me on 2/19. Let me know if you guys hear back from them


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my official acceptance on 2/26! My unofficial acceptance was emailed to me on 2/19. Let me know if you guys hear back from them


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Okay this makes sense, send out an unofficial acceptance letter and if you respond then you get an official letter.
 
Yea I got my unofficial acceptance on 2/12 but then the next week I decided to withdraw it. So someone else should be contacted