FelixARPh
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!!!
I am looking for concise and accurate MPJE review for Florida Pharmacy Law, I haven't worked in Florida so "common knowledge" will not apply.
Unfortunately a google search provides so many sites for review, but not looking to gamble by picking the wrong product. Ideally I would like videos of Lectures both Florida and Federal Law, written Notes, and a lot of test questions, without buying 3 or 4 different resources.
Thanks in advance for your input.
I am looking for concise and accurate MPJE review for Florida Pharmacy Law, I haven't worked in Florida so "common knowledge" will not apply.
Unfortunately a google search provides so many sites for review, but not looking to gamble by picking the wrong product. Ideally I would like videos of Lectures both Florida and Federal Law, written Notes, and a lot of test questions, without buying 3 or 4 different resources.
Thanks in advance for your input.