Florida MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilove_pharmacy

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

From new york and I'm planning to get licensed in florida and registered for the MPJE exam. I bought Strauss Review, I hope it helps. But I'm not sure if its enough.

Anyone have tips, better study notes, sample questions, anything? Are strauss notes good enough?
Please let me know. I'm in real need. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!

From new york and I'm planning to get licensed in florida and registered for the MPJE exam. I bought Strauss Review, I hope it helps. But I'm not sure if its enough.

Anyone have tips, better study notes, sample questions, anything? Are strauss notes good enough?
I am also in need of study material/suggestions if anyone has some advice.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
did you all pass? I have no idea how to approach this exam. I have zero federal pharmacy books nothing. It been 10 years since an exam for me. Would love to talk on the phone with anyone too. Please let me know. my email is floridapharmd at my gmail account (SDN wont let me post my email yet)

Hey guys, I am taking the FL mpje as well and would really appreciate any help you could offer with studying. I have not taken an mpje in 8 years and now that everyone is saying how hard it is, I am sort of freaking out. Any help would be amazing! Thanks in advance :)

Hey guys, I am taking the FL mpje as well and would really appreciate any help you could offer with studying. I have not taken an mpje in 8 years and now that everyone is saying how hard it is, I am sort of freaking out. Any help would be amazing! Thanks in advance :)

Hi Guys,

I'm in desperate need of help. I have taken the FL mpje 3 times (68, 74 ,74) I am devastated and dont know what else to do or where to go from here. I have considered doing re-scoring but based on my research it is not successful. Does anyone have any pointers please. Things I have utilized for studying:
1. Fl statues (64-b16, 893, 456, 465)
2. Nova
3. pharmacyEXAM
4. PREMPJE
5. pharmacy manual
I have bad test anxiety I passed my Naplex and thought that was hard but I am completely wrong the mpje is much harder. :(
Hi,
I am in the same boat..(69,70,71)

Has anyone ever used the FPA Law review? And if so, was it a pretty good review? I cannot get my hands on the uf slides or seamons notes so trying to find alternative options. Thanks!!!

Hello everyone!

Get the UF Pharmacy Law package. All the FL MPJE questions are directly from that package.

I also bought the University of Florida pharmacy law review course and passed the Florida MPJE. That course is a great way to review and practice questions that are similar to the real MPJE.

Get the UF Pharmacy Law package. All the FL MPJE questions are directly from that package.

Are you referring to this course?:- https:// reg.distance.ufl.edu/reg/Activity/Details/6976b064b1454f47ac4fe2194fbad552
Can you clarify what do you mean all the FL MPJE questions are from this package? Do you mean the actual exam?

Thank you

Hey! I just passed the florida mpje after failing the ny twice with 74 and 70 :( i came here for advice since i just moved here and someone flagged me for inappropriate content when i asked for notes and i couldnt even access that thread anymore. I ended up purchasing university of florida law course. And i also used quizlet as well. Good luck to everyone whos taking it!

I am also planning on taking the Florida mpje. Are those the only materials you used or did you use anything else as well?