FM Hospitalist

Started by bjb0403
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bjb0403

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I graduated from FM residency in 2018 and have been urgent care and telemedicine since that time. I would like to get back into doing hospital or post-acute care medicine. Any ideas on how to go about doing this? Most places want you to have experience since residency for such a position.
 
Jump right in. You have way more education than the NPs that are running around pretending. Find a hospitalist job that’s willing to hire you, you may have to move but you should be able to find one.
I guess the only thing to do is apply broadly and see what happens!