FML... lol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyang22286

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those that read FML:

http://www.fmylife.com/sex/122918

"Today, while working on a medical school application, I asked my mom what she thought my greatest challenge in life had been. She replied : "Trying to lose your virginity." FML"

Members don't see this ad.

LOL, that's classic!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, what percentage of FML's do ya'll think are actually true?

A lot of them seem to be too unbelievable. The site is funny, but does anyone else hate the phrase 'FML or F my LIFEE.' I absolutely hate it when people proclaim it in public with a half grin.

Hilarious comment from the mom though.

A lot of them seem to be too unbelievable. The site is funny, but does anyone else hate the phrase 'FML or F my LIFEE.' I absolutely hate it when people proclaim it in public with a half grin.

Hilarious comment from the mom though.

Yeah, the site is funny, but I agree that when people "FML" and "EF my life" outside in public, it's kind of weird.

"Today, I saw a vagina for the first time in my life. It was a cadaver. I'm in my second year of medical school. FML."

does anyone else hate the phrase 'FML or F my LIFEE.'

I went to college in the '80s, and in those days the saying was "Life's a b!tch and then you die." Personally, I think that's catchier, but I guess it takes too long to say.

I went to college in the '80s, and in those days the saying was "Life's a b!tch and then you die." Personally, I think that's catchier, but I guess it takes too long to say.

Yeah "Life's a B1tch" was the original (and in my opinion better) "F my life"
Also I think 60-80% of the FMLs are made up.
-Roy

I think a lot of them are probably made up but my mother has said a lot of things that I could put on that site so i dunno....

"life's a b1tch and then you die, that's why we get high, cuz you never know when you gonna go"

anyone else a big nas fan lol

Members don't see this ad :)

The 80s were just superior all around. I'm saddened I only lived in the 80s for such a short period of time.

Just curious, what percentage of FML's do ya'll think are actually true?

i know someone who posted on it (with out telling anyone). I recognized his story tho.

there's no way this one is real:

Today, my boyfriend told me he couldn't hang out with me because he felt really sick. I went to his house anyway to surprise him with homemade soup. I walk in to his room only to find him hooking up with my sister. She can't drive, our mom drove her there. FML

homemade soup???

People still say that. :)

This is actually believeable:

Today, I went to my first strip club for my friends birthday. I also found out what my girlfriend does for a living. FML

Don't med students see cadavers first year at least?
I bet there's a couple of schools that do it a bit differently. Doesn't CCLCM have no cadavers? And UCLA does prosections only? EDIT: I think CCLCM has prosections combined with computer models. I'm not really sure.

Last edited:
Prosections are already dissected cadavers/parts of cadavers.
I was under the impression that those parts were cut off from the rest of the body. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also conceivable that it was all parts of the same male body.

I bet there's a couple of schools that do it a bit differently. Doesn't CCLCM have no cadavers? And UCLA does prosections only? EDIT: I think CCLCM has prosections combined with computer models. I'm not really sure.

Anatomy is still first year, regardless. Second years shouldn't be looking at cadavers anymore. Unless it was at an autopsy...

I was under the impression that those parts were cut off from the rest of the body. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also conceivable that it was all parts of the same male body.

yea, they're not usually a whole body, but you could have a whole thorax or a whole head attached to shoulders or a pelvis, etc.

They look kinda dried out and beef jerky-ish, much different than regular cadavers.