Football LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by DukeBluDevl02
Well spoken, even from a Michigan fan ;)

Now we should start a debate about which area of the country is the best...MIDWEST all the way baby!

Damn straight....

And by the way, I wish I went to duke during basketball season. Ya'll have the best fans by far.

In a recent SI article, they named Yost (where we play hockey) the "Cameron Indoor Stadium of Ice Hockey", now i've never been to a blue devils game, but we're pretty rowdy at the hockey games, so I can just imagine.

Send some guys up North to play ball for us. We sent Battier to you (he's a detroit native, if you didn't know).

Members don't see this ad.

This is honestly my last post...

Hard conference schedule: Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota

Out of conference: Washington State, oh look they're #3...and you lost to Notre Dame, a team that lost to Boston College and almost lost to Navy. Even DUKE beat Navy.

Yes, you're right, Navarre does suck and it will not help Michigan's cause next week.

Haha, believe me, it was awesome!

I was a Cameron Crazie...I miss it already

And I did know Battier was from Detroit.

Also, MGoBlue, I see you've been accepted to Ohio State Med...what's the deal?? Some lines, I thought, are never meant to be crossed. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted, but declined.

Go blue!

And Notre Dame beat what? Florida State, Michigan, Maryland, Pitt... No other school in D1 has the Top 25 wins that ND does.

Michigan/OSU will be a close game. Navarre does suck and OSU has an incredible defense, but they been lucky lucky lucky on so many of their games.

IMO, OSU will beat Mich.

It's going to be a good weekend...

Texas Tech/Oklahoma
OSU/Mich.
Pitt/Miami
WSU/Washington