For all those who have gotten their scores back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medking

The time will come...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wat does the score report screen look like?

AND

Once you log into thx, is your score right there or do you get to click on something before seeing your score?

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

No, there's no extra step after logging in so BE READY! once you put in your username and password click on login on the THx page the next page comes up - where it used to say "you have no scores yet" there will be a small rectangular box w/ your individual scores and your composite scores. there's a button to click that switches your scores to percentiles if you want to see them but the rectangle/table stays the same.

I was hoping they'd at least load some music or fireworks animation given that they postponed our score release. but hey, it's the AAMC ... i guess i should have been glad they even got posted :)

Good Luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
It looks like a little chart, and is on the screen right after you log in. It has these categories, with your scores underneath:

Series; Test Date; Verbal Reasoning (VR); Physical Sciences (PS); Writing Sample (WS); Biological Sciences (BS); Total; *AMCAS Release

What's up with the sending score option? I thought every school gets to see your score regardless.

Just wondering, are there individual scores for each essay? B/C I felt like I dominated one essay, but not so much the other..so I kinda wanted to know the difference between the scores..