For all who have had interviews, were most of you verified first?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sng33, Oct 28, 2001.

1. sng33

sng33 Senior Member

For those of us who have had, or have scheduled interviews, were you verified first? If so how long after verification did you get your interview request from school.
    Ex. Verified 10/9
    Columbia 10/20
    Ny Med 10/23

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Chunk-ee

Chunk-ee Member

I actually didn't get verified until I'd already interviewed like, 8 times, so I'm pretty sure that they are working around the crappy AMCAS system right now... good luck!

chunkee

4. sng33

sng33 Senior Member

5. Resident Alien

I received my 3 offers before getting verified.

6. Szkwicz

Szkwicz Senior Member

I received two interview offers before verification. I was just verified Thursday, so we'll see if more follow.

7. Epi

Epi Fuzzy Tiger

Medical Student
    I recieved most of my interview invitations before my application was verified. I think that schools are now just overflowing with applications that it will take time for them to get back to you.

8. I think very few schools are letting verification hold them back because they know that they will be done eventually. Some are even planning on offering admissions contingent upon verification. I have done 2 interviews and have 3 more scheduled and am still patiently waiting for those little red Xs to tell me that I'm verified.

9. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member

Nine interview invites before I was verified last week and none since. It would seem that this isn't holding them back. Of the schools I applied to, only Stanford is waiting for verification.

10. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member

The b**ch is that since GETTING verified, I've gotten no invites except WUStL. Before I was doing a decent pace! --Trek

11. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus

I've already interviewed and been accepted at one school, and am interviewing at another next week. Verified??? What's that? As far as I know, once AMCAS sent out my app they forgot it.