Have Most Interview Invites Been Sent Out? 2023-2024 MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docdom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, it is now beginning of October. Wondering if anyone has an idea about roughly the percentage of MD interview invites that have been sent and are yet to come. I submitted most of my secondaries beginning-middle of August, if that helps.

Members don't see this ad.

Just making a wild guess that my school has made no more than 25% of its invites at this point.

Invites don't always go out in the order in which applications were received. Sometimes reviewers prioritize applications based on one thing or another and some reviewers get behind and there is a delay in getting interview invites to the applicants in that person's queue.

If you don't have at least one interview invite by November 24th, you have something to worry about. (LizzyM's Thanksgiving Rule).

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard through the grapevine that perhaps Pitt, NYMC, and SUNY Upstate have sent out at least half (if not more) of their interviews. No way to confirm this though.

Reactions: 1 users
I heard through the grapevine that perhaps Pitt, NYMC, and SUNY Upstate have sent out at least half (if not more) of their interviews. No way to confirm this though.
Probably pritzker too tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Vanderbilt is 50% done and Arizona phoenix about 40%. Georgetown and Jefferson are pretty far along too

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Keep checking that inbox. More to come!

• Love
Remember, when offers begin to go out, some of these spots may re-open as some people who are satisfied with the offer they received early decide to drop their other interviews. That said, there are a few applicants who want to decide based on financial aid calculations, so they may hold on until March (and block out others from getting an interview).

I would be curious to know which schools have interview and acceptance offer trackers. May be an urban legend but I've heard some schools have them.

I would be curious to know which schools have interview and acceptance offer trackers. May be an urban legend but I've heard some schools have them.
Michigan, Vanderbilt, U of A Phoenix, U of A Tucson off the top of my head