For asians only!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

Chankovsky

Has anybody seen that chin2 film about these 2 funny korean kids doing weird stuff. Anybody know these two boys. I'm dying to meet them.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Chankovsky
it's kind of embarassing for asians, so if you're not asian, then look somewhere else.

Well they also look like human beings so since I am a human being can I look?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I'm non-Asian. Jlee9531, PM me if this is worth watching. jlee9531 is more asian than I am, and his judgment is impeccable.

Originally posted by ewing
Yeah, I'm non-Asian. Jlee9531, PM me if this is worth watching. jlee9531 is more asian than I am, and his judgment is impeccable.

ok i will....

i will have to investigate this...

haha so yeah....

i have seen this before back in the day.....

i remember being funny but it helps to understand the korean they sing tho so for non-understanding koreans i guess it wouldnt be as funny.

however if you appreciate dorky choreography/dancing...then this is perfect for you haha.

although for other koreans interested.....i have something that is HELLA funny....its from the Berkeley Korean Culture Show.....and this guy sings three songs he made up himself about...
1.k-town girls...(hold in your laughter...)
2.being an oppa...(this is for the guys out there....)
3.korean moms...(and how crazy yet loving they are...)

if you guys have msn messenger i can send it to you over the internet....maybe even aim since it works occasionally if i try and send a file via aim.

Did you got to that james? that comic guy from LA was pretty funny. Isnt the dude that sang those songs named paul wie?

Originally posted by jlee9531
haha so yeah....

i have seen this before back in the day.....

i remember being funny but it helps to understand the korean they sing tho so for non-understanding koreans i guess it wouldnt be as funny.

however if you appreciate dorky choreography/dancing...then this is perfect for you haha.

although for other koreans interested.....i have something that is HELLA funny....its from the Berkeley Korean Culture Show.....and this guy sings three songs he made up himself about...
1.k-town girls...(hold in your laughter...)
2.being an oppa...(this is for the guys out there....)
3.korean moms...(and how crazy yet loving they are...)

if you guys have msn messenger i can send it to you over the internet....maybe even aim since it works occasionally if i try and send a file via aim.

Originally posted by exmike
Did you got to that james? that comic guy from LA was pretty funny. Isnt the dude that sang those songs named paul wie?

that was HI-larious....i think his name was paul wie....

i dont know him personally or anything but what i do know is that he is the MAN....

hes a pro....no doubt about it. haha

someone made an mpeg of it and my friend sent it to me so now i have a copy....;)

"why is your skirt so short.....
you are hurting my virgin eyes....
you're beautiful and shy....
make me want to cry....
if only you would shave your thighs...."

hahaha....damn i can recite the whole song if i had to energy to post it on here...

this thread is racist :)

I am at work -- would this be appropriate to watch here??

hey califlower....

sure just keep it down or if you have headphones use them.

nothing sexual or anything.

all in korean but the dancing is understgood universally haha.

Thanks jlee. I'll get to it!:D

Hey Chankovsky,
Thanks for posting those chin boys. I've never seen it before. I thought it was hilarious. And of course, jjambbong is the bomb! :laugh:

Originally posted by Pinkertinkle
Technically, asian is not a race.

It isn't? :confused: