for green card holders

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pulpstone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i had a que....
it says last date for nyu for fasfa is march first....
but my fasfa application is still being processed......
does that mean that i cant get ........into nyu nowww.
can any body help......have you all applied for fasfa ...........
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i had a que....
it says last date for nyu for fasfa is march first....
but my fasfa application is still being processed......
does that mean that i cant get ........into nyu nowww.
can any body help......have you all applied for fasfa ...........
thanks
I still have doubts about that march 1 deadlne 'cos that's not what is says at the FAFSA website. So please where did you get this march 1 date from? I'm really curious or am I looking in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I still have doubts about that march 1 deadlne 'cos that's not what is says at the FAFSA website. So please where did you get this march 1 date from? I'm really curious or am I looking in the wrong place.
i called nyu and she told me.that it was march 1st...and forwarded me to someones voicemail.......
i am gonna call them again and ask .....and are you done with your application for fasfa......
thanks

i called nyu and she told me.that it was march 1st...and forwarded me to someones voicemail.......
i am gonna call them again and ask .....and are you done with your application for fasfa......
thanks

hey guys

FAFSA has different deadlines for different states.but anyways there nothing that u can't apply for fafsa after its deadline..i was told by someone who is in NYU.he said they process it even after the deadline.

SO don't worry folks...................................hope it helps...good luck

hey guys

fafsa has different deadlines for different states.but anyways there nothing that u can't apply for fafsa after its deadline..i was told by someone who is in nyu.he said they process it even after the deadline.

So don't worry folks...................................hope it helps...good luck
hi guys
thnks for input

hey guys

FAFSA has different deadlines for different states.but anyways there nothing that u can't apply for fafsa after its deadline..i was told by someone who is in NYU.he said they process it even after the deadline.

SO don't worry folks...................................hope it helps...good luck

Hi,

Deadline was 1st march for 2008-2009 yr. But if my dental school's 1st yr is going to start from June 2009 can i still apply for 2008-2009 yr..or i have to apply for 2009-2010 yr? i am totally confused...:confused: