for new pattern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gd55

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey where do we study for the new items in details??
proffessional ethics and patient management having case based que??

Members don't see this ad.

hey where do we study for the new items in details??
proffessional ethics and patient management having case based que??

Just study as you would for the old exam. Patient management is what you learned in dental school, so it is not an issue

Ethics, well go to the candidtate guide and they mention a book to buy.

Members don't see this ad :)
dork09..u mentnd some candidate s guide..whats that..
frm where 2 buy the book
amy website?

thanx well in advance

dork09..u mentnd some candidate s guide..whats that..
frm where 2 buy the book
amy website?

thanx well in advance

Its on the ADA website. Its in PDF format. Its in the same section that tells you how to sign up for the exam.

i checked the pdf file...i didnt get it..

if any one come across this..pliz mention it

This is the prescribed book....hope this helps....
Ozak, D. and Sokol, D., Dental Ethics at Chairside, Georgetown Univ. Press

Do you guys think that going through opath and pharmac before taking new format will help solving clinical questions? I have my exam in mid april. Please suggest.

Hi
you guys can all download that section from the dental decks website
hope this helps
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hey ummm plz ans to yuvadoc que.......my querry also

Do you guys think that going through opath and pharmac before taking new format will help solving clinical questions? I have my exam in mid april. Please suggest.

Dental Ethics at Chairside
google with the above name..........you can buy it online......:)

Did you guys who took the exam called the ADA about your results? I just called they told they will let the information out by 8.30 am tommorow.people who want to get the info about the results may call tommorow.hope this helps.

Did you guys who took the exam called the ADA about your results? I just called they told they will let the information out by 8.30 am tommorow.people who want to get the info about the results may call tommorow.hope this helps.

But in the guide it says they will not tell scores over the phone or email, only via letter.

Not sure if I believe this, so no way would I call and look like an ass

But in the guide it says they will not tell scores over the phone or email, only via letter.

Not sure if I believe this, so no way would I call and look like an ass

for your kind information i am not talking about the results sir/madam.I am talking about the info when they will release the results.thanks for reading and replying.anyways its up to you to look like *** or not i am not asking anybody to favor me i havent taken exam.thansk by the way.

hi,
wanted to know whether the material for prof. ethics and pt. management which is available for free download on decks site is enough or some other material will also be required?? also the clinical vignettes in the decks, should they be enough??
plz inputs frm all those and spec. who all hav given the exam will be highly appreciated..
thanx..
Hi
you guys can all download that section from the dental decks website
hope this helps
thanks