For People Who Got accepted to NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nothen2do

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did you guys recieve your letters? Im in california and haven't seen anything from the east coast yet. I called NYU and they said that they had sent out the letters, but doesn't it seem like its taking its sweet a$$ time to get here?

Members don't see this ad.

When I applied, I asked when would a decesion be made on my application and they told me one has already been made (the day of my interview which was post 12/1) and told me that the decesion will be sent the next day. 3 days later I had it in my box. At that time I was living in FL

Hope that helps

Brocnizer2007 said:
When I applied, I asked when would a decesion be made on my application and they told me one has already been made (the day of my interview which was post 12/1) and told me that the decesion will be sent the next day. 3 days later I had it in my box. At that time I was living in FL

Hope that helps

Thanks for the reply. I feel as though my local mail is pretty slow, especially aorund this time of year

hey do you guys know how late NYU interviews. I applied late (sept 28) but I'm hoping that since NYU's class is so large, I still have a very good shot. Let me know if you know of any stats or info that could help me out.