For regen practitioners - how do you broach the subject of cost?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
some very good speakers.....Buford is ortho and seems pretty sharp. He was at the IOF conferences as a speaker the last few years.
Maybe some good speakers but this is stuff Chiros advertise and creates many skeptics.......

Anti-aging
Hair Loss
PPR Face Lift
Sexual Wellness
(Increased desire and performance)

Members don't see this ad.

Most of the PRP esthetics is going through medispas run by nurse injectors

Members don't see this ad :)
my front desk girl is now an aesthetician and she told me today that me she can do PRP facials with microneedle or dermabrasion on her own. Since i just heard this today, im not sure if true. Gonna have to ask my staff if they plan on helping her.

She also just received her phlebotomy license.

my front desk girl is now an aesthetician and she told me today that me she can do PRP facials with microneedle or dermabrasion on her own. Since i just heard this today, im not sure if true. How would she draw the blood if she cant use a needle? Gonna have to ask my staff if they plan on helping her.

An MA draws the blood. They rent out the MA with the kits.

An MA draws the blood. They rent out the MA with the kits.
i edited while you posted....sounds like the aesthetician class teaches how to make PRP. Will have to confirm tomorrow.

I know the rates can vary widely, but what is the average cost for PRP injections versus bone marrow stem cell injections for neck and back pain? How much are people getting charged for these types of procedures?

PRP $400+

BMAC/adipose stem cell procedure $2000+

Reactions: 1 user
I had a friend who had the PRP for hair loss and they drew it, spun it, and then injected part of it and saved the rest to give over multiple sessions, multiple weeks into the future.

:oops:

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
I had a friend who had the PRP for hair loss and they drew it, spun it, and then injected part of it and saved the rest to give over multiple sessions, multiple weeks into the future.

:oops:
My friend just did it for $800, the dermatologist has an esthetician do the procedure but you also get nitrous. Took 30 minutes. Apparently if you sign up for a package of 4 there is a 10% discount and maintenance is twice a year.

You could probably make serious money with a mobile PRP cosmetics clinic where people get poked in the comfort of their own home after hours. One day I’m going to turn an ice cream truck into a botoxmobile and call it Frozen Faces. The music will be “Time is on my side” Rolling Stones

Reactions: 3 users