For Sale: Kaplan Prep Kit (minus flash cards) $97 shipped, plus other items!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atriumbruin

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: ALL PRODUCTS BELOW STILL AVAILABLE!
the last buyer disappeared!!

Hi everyone! My friend is selling her dental school preparation material and asked me to post here for her! I will be sending/receiving her packages. You can pay by check, money order, or paypal! Paypal is a way to instantly pay someone online, so you dont' have to wait for the turnaround time in sending your check. If you need reassurance, just ask for my/her phone number and additional information! Well, her message follows. :)

I hope all of you are doing well on your path to dental school! I've had to make the hard trek myself, but I was hoping to pass along the references I used at reasonable prices so that you can get some material for cheap. (And of course so I can get some return to pay the dental school fees! ouch!) Here're the items I have! The prices all include shipping costs. They would go USPS Priority, which means they'll get to you in 2-3 days from the shipping date :)

Please contact her at [email protected] !

$20 shipped
Kaplan Tests (Paper)

$--sold--
Kaplan Flash cards (set of 3)

$65 shipped
Kaplan Review Book
Kaplan Lecture Book

$20 shipped
Kaplan CD (More practice tests different from paper)

$10 shipped
Barron's DAT book

$25 shipped (Amazon is $39.95, shipping not included)
TopScore DAT CD (3 full length tests)

$15 shipped
Dental Betz Guide (Hard to find!!!)
A review of this book said that it was really good
I wish I could link the review, but amazon.com doesn't even sell it anymore :(

$10 shipped
Reading Comprehension (For MCAT but applicable to DAT)

Included for free if you purchase Kaplan Set
Personal Notes (My friend made some nice drawings and plenty of easy to read notes, lol)

If you buy the whole Kaplan set (Kaplan paper test, review and lecture books, and cd), then save $8 :) Total would be $97 shipped

If you buy everything, save $18 :) Total is $145 shipped.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

check your email,

thanks

Thanks DMD! :)
Kaplan flash cards have been sold!

Update: If you buy the remaining Kaplan items, save $8 for a total of $97 shipped.

Members don't see this ad :)