FOR SALE: TBR, EK, PR Hyperlearning!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I<3PopeyesFriedChicken

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have books from the older MCAT that I am selling! They are absolutely untouched (no writing or highlighting), and generally in great condition, with any minimal wear coming from storage. I pulled them from the SN2ed study plan. I ended up never taking the MCAT, so these have been sitting around for close to two years.

The Berkeley Review (2013-2014, Biology 1 & 2, Physics 1 & 2, Gen Chem 1 & 2, Organic Chem 1 & 2)
Examkrackers 1001 questions in MCAT Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Examkrackers Biology (8th edition)
Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (2nd edition)
The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2012)

I'm hoping to sell the whole set, however, I can also sell individual books -- message me to work out a price!

Members don't see this ad.

Bump! Books are still available. I'd like to get them off my hands -- so, please feel free to message offers for the whole set or individual books.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump! All books are still for sale. I have been away for the past couple weeks, so sincere apologies to all those who have contacted in that time.

Hi,

Are the following still available?

Examkrackers 1001 questions in MCAT Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (2nd edition)
The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2012)

Thanks!